Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hectic wednesday

Just reached home from sending my student to school today. He told me that he was bullied in school by some gangster and I'm quite worried for him.=( Feel like going to his school and teach those bullies a lesson!!!But will they be afraid of me?? This is the same feelings I felt 8 years ago when one of my dearest cousin was being bullied in school. I felt very protective of the her..and today I felt very protective of Shen. Try to harm my love ones-I might just be provoked enough to cause injury/kill someone!! I was bullied once when I was 3 years old.. My parents both worked when I was 3 and they sent me to this child care centre where I have to sit a van back home everyday. There's this boy who was from a different child care centre but sat in the same van as I did. He just LOVES to pick on me. I was only 3 and he was 5. He pulled my hair, pushed me and he even poured water all over me I was too young to recognise that as bully and I kept quiet and let him bully me. I didnt even tell my parents about it until much older. When my mum asked why I was all soaked wet..I just kept quiet That was how timid I was back then. But that was the first and last time anyone ever bullied me. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Today is a hectic day for me and I'm using the little rest time that I have to blog. I woke up at 8.30pm..gave tuition 9.30-11.30am Went lunch with my student and sent him to school (downtown) Reached home around 12.45pm Later at 2.30pm-5.30pm-tuition at taman kinrara near puchong Then a sudden COD arrangement at Times Square straight after my tuition. Confirm I'll be late for class today!!! Hiahz..There goes breaking my aim to be punctual to every class in my final year. Tomorrow, I''m gonna skip class to celebrate my dad's 52nd birthday-another breaking of my aim to "try" to attend all classes in my final year. =(=(=( Night class 6.30pm-9.30pm When I reach home tonight, I'll be dead meat!! But I'm enjoying this kind of hectic life I love to have alot of things packed for me to do than to sit at home and have nothing to do. One day at home without any agenda will be a torture to me. Okie..time to get ready for my next tuition at kinrara.

No comments:

Post a Comment