Sunday, September 27, 2009

Heroes and heroin of the day

My church will organise a blood donation campaign anually
around the puasa and raya month.
So today was it and I'm glad that my friends came along
to donate their precious blood to Malaysia Blood Bank.
Jolene and Randy awaiting their turns.
Poor Timothy can't donate blood because he was on medication.. Don't worry..next year I'll drag you to my church again. Hero 1- Yeoh Jie Hu Although he quite bising before donating blood.. He did it!!=)..He's the man. Told you it wasn't pain!!Bet you'll want to donate blood every year..haha Hero 2-Terrence Lee Rohui This fella here message me yesterday telling me he is not coming for blood donation..I don't know the reason why. But after much threats, duress and blackmail through msn.. (eg-kidnap hush, destroy his dad's orchids, steal his ferarri jacket) he finally came. =) Heroin- Kong Ee Mun She didn't get to donate blood previous years because of low blood pressure and she was underweight Today, she successfully donated blood and I know that packet of blood will be put into good use to save lives.. So proud of mun!! Special thanks to Jolene, Joshua and Randy!! Timothy-we all shed blood except you.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment