Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Where is the passion?

To be honest,
I lack passion in my studies.
I'm just procrastinating the whole time and unable to get myself to study
Then, while I was on the phone with one of my good friend, we talked about lecturers having passion in teaching. He said Wayne Morrison has alot of passion in what he teaches. I would agree with him on that but he is just too mean at times.
I can't believe it when my friend told me that Wayne Morrison actually went up to three teenage girls and said
"Can you stop talking already? Do you know that your make up makes you look like CLOWNs?"
So, what do you call this?
I would say he is rude.
I still remember how he fired two of my classmates during Intermediate when he came for Common Law Reasoning lectures. It was just scary...the whole class was stunned by him.LOL
And guess what? He's gonna have another lecturer for final year students on Jurisprudence tomorrow and we have to prepare a question for his lecture.
I just hope he'll be nicer this time.=)

Exams are just less than 100 days ahead and 'm still not studying yet.
Maybe I'm just too caught up with CNY...maybe I lack discipline..
Ya, I guess I lack discipline.
Just need to find my passion in my studies at this very moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment