Friday, February 12, 2010

Shopping with Ivan


My parents went to Macau so Ivan and I went shopping in search for his
Chinese New Year pants. He wanted to get a white pants from PDI but unfortunately it's out of stock.
So we went from shop to shop in search for white pants..Ivan wanted a plain white pants with internal pockets at the back, no fold over at the bottom, no funky designs and no side pockets. Pockets have to be deep anough and
the length cannot be too long.HAIHZ...
As there's alot of LALA shops in Times Square and Sungei Wang, it's extremely hard to find the one white pants that fits into Ivan's criteria. Some have weird designs with funky straps, some with a big black skull at the back of it, some are too long...he even tried a white pants from Kitschen that makes him look totally gay...makes me laugh so much when he came out from the fitting room.
But at last, Ivan did find his white pant and he even bought another black pants from Baleno and a belt from FOS
I finally found my faded jeans in Kitschen..it has been a long search for it.=)
and I bought a purple dress for RM25 in Sungei Wang!!
Gonna wear it for my cousin's wedding in Ipoh.

And
We tried Papa Johns.
The pizza set in Papa Johns is very cheap..=)

My little brother..the ultimate chelsea fan with his chelsea jersey all the way from England.*cehh*

The ambience in Papa Johns

 Butter dips and appetizer..

Cheesestick with tomato dips...*sure I'll put on weight*

Enormous bread sticks..*as compared to Pizza Hut's*

Dine in...=)

Our Super Papa pizza..love the olives!!!

After shopping, we went to Starbucks for a drink...I bought my favourite lemon candy AGAIN.


Did some reading in Borders..wanted to get a book by Edward de Bono but its too expensive..
We sat in Borders until the guard came and tell us to leave coz they're closing.=P





~I still enjoy shopping very much...but not with Ivan~

No comments:

Post a Comment