Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just blogging.

Me and my family enjoyed a wonderful Dim Sum treat from my cousin in Sungai Buloh after our visitation to their house.
We've never fail going for Dim Sum whenever we visit my 2nd Uncle and it's the best Dim Sum I've ever tried.=)
Chinese New Year is another occasion when we indulge in good food.
Feast after feast after feast, suddenly everyone in the family wanna Belanja Makan and we find ourselves having a list of houses to go to, restaurants to dine in and never ending flow of food and drinks. CNY cookies, carbonated drinks, beers, wine...you just can't get enough of them!!
I've been trying to do sit ups and exercises at night, just before I sleep with high hope to lose a few pounds before class starts.
But apparently the input is way higher than the output, hence it doesn't help me maintain my weight but it did helped to not increase the weight too much.haha..
My adding on of weight experience during this festive season reaches its climax when my dad saw one of my picture and goes..."Amy, I think you shouldn't take anymore picture, your face looks so chubby!"
OUCH!!!
But come on, constraining myself  in consumption of good food during CNY is absurd!!
As erroneous as it seems...my weight is going straight in a positive tangent and would only decline...earliest....next week monday.
Coz...tomorrow I'm gonna have dinner with Boon Chong's Family, Friday-Uncle James Belanja dinner, Saturday-Friends gathering dinner, Sunday-Aunty Margaret's Birthday and Hokkien "Pai Tin Gong"=roast pork.
My saliva is watering my mouth as I'm typing...such a glutton!!!
A slave to food am I.
Anyway, I found an ideal job for myself if I fail my law..*choi choi*
I got so much inspiration watching MAN VS FOOD on channel 707 today...feel like I could start one too...with my great love for burgers and pizza and everything unhealthy and fattening...to be precise, anything with cheese!!CHEESEEEEEE
I find myself glued to the TV...hoping to taste a bite of that gigantic mouth watering burger, hotdogs, mac & cheese...!!!
I wanna go AMERICA!!!
where there is NO RICE AND PEOPLE LIVE ON BREAD EVERYDAY!!!=)=)=)

~dreaming of a burger land~

Anyway, sad to say my mum's RM29 cheong sam shrink after the first wash and now I added a cheong sam to my wardrobe collection.LOLZ..not that I like to wear cheong sam but I do look nice in it so it's worth keeping it I guess.Maybe one day I'll feel oriental then I might wear it....haihz...but to where?
That I have no idea.

Ohya, and I ter-cut my hand too...
A deep cut coz I was too careless using the scissors.Grrr..
But I'm happy to find my cartoon plasters and I choose the most adorable one to stick it on my left index finger...kinda makes me feel young...*ignore me*

And for those who are wondering why so late and why blog so much?
you know lahhh...
What goes with Dim Sum?
Chinese Tea...
And what Chinese Tea does to me?
Making me sleepless and energetic
So....
I'm here!!

Gosh...tuition tomorrow morning...Jin Zheng is gonna have a zombie mathematic teacher tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment