Thursday, February 11, 2010

Life's a race.

Life's a race.
We're only at the starting point.
What seems so important in the past, now are only decaying pride
I'm now at the starting line, ready to run...awaiting for the shot of the gun.
My heart pounds....I felt myself breathing so heavily...my eyes only see the finish line..everything around me blurs and fade away...
Then it came.

Ke Garisan

Sedia

Mula

And I run..
My opponents are strong..I could see them trying to overtake me..and I sprint faster so that I'll still be ahead of them..
I heard the crowd cheering for me...shouting my name!!Having high hopes on me.
That gave me the strength to run even faster.
And I finished the race.


I've not hear any cheer for a long time
But yesterday, someone cheered for me
Hence, I'm gonna finish this race and get the Gold Medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment