Friday, February 5, 2010

One fine day

One fine day,
I get to laze around and not wake up to the usual melody of my alarm ringtone.
Went grocery shopping with Ivan and stored up food for this week and the following week as my parents are flying off to Macau on Tuesday night.
Had McDonalds for lunch and Famous Amos cookies for dessert.
Bought candies from Starbucks too! =)
Used up one and a half hour to read and did a question on Austin.
Watched Phobia 2 with my brother and father...laugh very loud because the 5th story was hilarious...I was hitting the sofa so hard and my mouth felt numb after the movie.
I was glad to reach college in 15 minutes time despite the heavy rain. Amazingly, there wasn't any jam on the way to Brickfields. Prayer answered.
Got a perfect parking right infront of Old-Town and again praise God for that.
Wayne Morrison was all nice and easy today. Learn quite abit from him but I was exasperated when he touches on the God issues.
Jesus stated in Matthew, *"I've come not for the righteous, but for the sinners, not for the well but for the sick."
My lecturer is very ill indeed.
3 hours passed very quickly and I managed to reach home at 9.45pm.
1 hour and 15 minutes left for my soap drama...and I'm happy with that.
Did a little bit of reading on Conflicts as my mum came in with her newly bought Cheong Sam, showing it off infront of me.
To be honest, she looks great in it.
Today is just one fine day for me.
No jam, no samans or car issues...no tuition.=D

I'm going to bed a happy girl tonight.
Sweetdreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment