Friday, February 12, 2010

Ohmy..

I felt that we've not been talking for so long..
I want to know how is your day, what did you eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner..
Did you have enough of sleep yesterday night?
Did you dream..?of me
How's the traffic while you're driving..?
Did you miss me? coz I miss you
How's your work in the office?
I have so much to ask you..
I have so much to tell you...
Little stuff that had happened...nothing important..nothing serious...just everything that took place in the past few days...
My feelings, my emotions, my thoughts...pao ka liao
If I'm not seeing you tomorrow...I'll be frustrated and I'll throw my tantrum on you.!!
Why?
Coz I wanna see you!!so badly


But, when is the last time we talked?
Hmmm....
Just now.
















I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment