Sunday, February 7, 2010

Grateful.

I got a RED purse for Valentine this year...and I'm so in love with it.
Boon Chong say I'm just gonna adore this purse for a few days and get bored after that..
well...maybe...but for the time being, I'm can't stop admiring it.
It's not just a purse, it can be turned into a party/dinner bag by attaching a golden chain around it.*awesome*
Never thought I'll get another Valentine gift from dear since he paid for both my watch straps..
So, a big THANK YOU to Boon Chong!!
Hehe..

Here is my red baby.



And here is the other baby


Had a drink at Dome since Mun gave me the RM5 voucher.=)



His hot chocolate and my fresh orange

Grrrr....he said it's ugly

Marshmallow

Jam along Bukit Bintang, hence camwhore.LOL

Looking fresh after my one and a half hours afternoon nap.

=)


Little Angel in Church..adorable, isn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment