Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Still in love with October

October has been a great month for me.
Passed CLP, went for interviews and settled down at Skrine.

Celebrated Melissa and Timothy's birthday this month.=)

Attended Ida's wedding, sending her off with full blessings and truly am happy for her!
Being the "sisters" had been fun, met a few new friends along the way too.

Shen graduated this month and she secured a job in Singapore. Half way through to being a Singaporean.lol. Good to see her move on to the next phrase in life and still she being she, still so ridiculously fun to be with!

Bro turns 21 this month. big big boy already!=)

Worked for 2 events this month. First one in Hilton and the whole event team was treated for japanese dinner at Iketeru. Tried Wagyu beef for the very first time.
My 2nd event was at Great Eastern Mall. Although having run to and fro between the event and my interviews, Jenny(the one incharge of the event) was so understanding and encouraging.

One week later, I tried my first Kobe beef experience at Prime-Le Meridien.
Special thanks to Kwong and the "contract" I had with him.Lol.

End of October, nicely wrapped up with my long awaited Singapore trip with Mun and Vera.
Missed the flight and was told that our hotel booking was cancelled. Had the worse day ever on the 1st day but everything else went well on the following 3 days.
Something memorable and definitely something to think back and LMAO in the future!




Hence, I'm still in love with October!

How I wish October can be replayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment