Monday, August 30, 2010

Before 1st September.

Before 1st september,

I went for a farewell BBQ
I went for spontaneous hill hiking with my primary mates, Boon Chong, Hui Shien and Terrence Lee.
I went for Thai dinner with my VI form six friends
I went shopping, dinner and a drink with Ee Mun and Vera + Tim and Terrence

I'm apparently trying to do everything before 1st of september.
Now, I'm packing and screening through all my clothes, asking myself whether I could wear it to work or not and what should I pair it with.

Sadly, I only have 2 appropriate heels to wear to work.
2 black pants and 1 white pants
A black formal skirt
and a few pieces of formal tops.=(


Anyone who have office wears, please...
I really need some donations right now

1 more day...
and I'm officially an OL

Happy Merdeka in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment