Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back on track

After a trip to Phuket and the whole holiday mood...
I'm finally back on track.

Results out, CLP on the way and most important my full time job as commercial manager in Fronitier International.
Although I'm suppose to start work on the 1st of September, I have to attend a meeting with Alpha pharmacy this coming saturday to do negotiation to market our product in their chain of pharmacies.
Jusco wellness will be next after Alpha.
Need to prepare the presentation, slides and negotiation agreement.
All these are so new to me, I would be lying if I say I'm not afraid. =(
So, see how it goes.

Gonna drop by the office later after my tuition around 1pm to meet Ida-my colleague and equip myself with all the product knowledge I need to know so that I'll be prepared for the meeting.

Dinner at my bf's house and tuition from 8-10pm in Jalan Ipoh.
My day will end with a drink with Zhin Theng.*perhaps*


Busy day ahead.
and I love it.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment