Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"sa-yang?"

ifeel magazine person in charge called yesterday and told me that I got myself into ifeel search girl 2010 finals. I actually went for an initial audition last friday at Diva Production and it was quite fun.
All candidates are required to have an one minute introduction about themselves and followed by one minute talent performance.
I sang the song Ken wrote to me and I can see they pretty enjoyed the song.
Then I was bombarded with questions like "do you think you are a little old to join this search?" and "what brought you here and why?" etc etc...but I managed to twist and turn a little...it was all good.
The 3 person I faced during the audition were the owner of Diva Production, manager of SASA and ofcoz the editor of ifeel magazine, Jeen. Jeen was a nice person but the guy from Diva is very mean.
He is like Simon in American Idol, the one who tries to give you a hard time and put effort to enrage the candidates.Lolz.

The sad news is I think I'm gonna let go this chance because there's this compulsory fashion shoot which falls exactly on my Phuket trip. Not going to Phuket is like wasting my mum's hard earn money and I didn't get to go Redang last month, I must go to Phuket!!!!
So, I kinda turned them down............=(
My friend-Ines whom I know from the audition scolded me. saying why I so 'sa yang' -waste the chance. But, there are always times in life you need to choose and know what is your priority.

Right now, me wanting to go holiday with bc and my family weights more than ifeel girl search.




And...
Good news!!!Bc is gonna start work soon in Permanis-the Pepsi, lipton and twister company end of this month under their management trainee program.=D

No comments:

Post a Comment