Friday, August 13, 2010

Feeling the blues.

Spending my time at home today after a morning tuition.
Suppose to have an afternoon tuition with Jiar Wen and a night tuition at Sri Damansara, but both of them were cancelled.
So, I stayed home..licking KFC with my brother, watching horror movie together.
Weather was bad today. I didn't get the chance to go for a jog this evening.
Dad's having seminar talks about his unit trust thingy and Ivan's on his way for a birthday party. Mom gonna be home late because she wanted to avoid the heavy traffic during ramadan...me? I'm getting the blues
Car's not here, no where to go.
Feel like going for a swim later...but its still raining now.


I'm suppose to get some stuff done but I'm hesitating.



For the very first time, I didn't like the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment