Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lunch at my place.




This time, I tried grill Alaska fish fillet marinated with wine, salt, sugar and black pepper.
Spaghetti Alio Olio with parsley and fresh wild mushrooms
Steamed brocolli and carrots
and my new speciality-golden potato pocket melted with cheddar cheese.

Feedback- The fillet was too salty and it isn't fresh.
Spaghetti was a little too spicy because I added too much of chilli flakes
Golden potato pocket was good.

Will do better next time.




This is a picture of Cleo magazine's studio at Sunway Damansara
Threesixty Studio.




I'm going to Phuket tomorrow with my family and of course, my boyfriend. =)
Paint my finger nails in bright pink and my toe nails black.
I even sticked fake diamonds on them.
Am all set and ready for Phuket trip tomorrow!!!


Finally...
Sometime away from Kuala Lumpur.


Bon Voyage

No comments:

Post a Comment