Friday, September 3, 2010

The first three days

The first three days were hectic.
So much follow ups to do and so much travellings to do.
I closed my very first deal yesterday, Re-Code is officially selling in all 29 Alpha pharmacies all around Klang Valley.

Promoters are coming in, trainings need to be held and venues to be decided to place the promoters.

Appointment with advertising company to do a press release for Re-Code in November and hopefully we could get Doctor Carlos to come from Italy to Malaysia for the launching.
Jelita magazine is good enough to give us a full free page for Re-code!!=)

Next week will be even more hectic, I'm looking forward to close the next deal with Watson and Aeon Wellness.=)
I would be so happyyyyy if I could get Fisioline and Re-code into Watson and Aeon Wellness.

I thought the job would be tough, but after 3 days, I realised that nothing is tough if you put your heart into doing it and give your very best.

Enjoying every minute of it,
grabbing every opportunity to learn and experience.






I'm another step ahead in life.
A brand new chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment