Saturday, September 11, 2010

Coffeeeee...

Now that I'm working and beginning to have those "monday blues", my weekends are golden.
I spent an enjoyable Saturday with my boyfriend today.
We enjoyed our lunch at Pudu, a movie at E @Curve, then I went crazy from shop to shop (poor thing he has to wait for me as I stormed into every shop and tried on dresses after dresses). Dinner was back at Cheras-I ate my Macau Pork Burger at Wong Kok and my favourite Tiramisu coffee. Then we went to Tesco to buy my magazine.
Karen came over at 10pm, and we had a good game of scrabbles. Of course, Karen wins all of us. =)

I bet I won't get any sleep tonight after drinking coffee, but this is a sacrifice worth making...because I am a coffee addict now.
I wanted to drink coffee every morning but I refrain myself from doing so, because too much of caffeine is bad for health.
I crave for it every now and then...so today was one of those days when I go "COFFEEEEE...I WANT YOU, I NEED YOU.. I LOVE YOU"


Coffee...

Nescafe (3 in 1)-accompanies me throughout my examination period. Drinking it with cheese tarts is HEAVEN

Nescafe (Mocha)-I drink it before my tuition class on Wednesdays

Old-town Hazelnut-My first choice in Old Town, rich taste and I like the blend of the hazelnut and coffee together.

Starbucks-Mocha- One of the best coffee ever...I've always love Mocha.=)

Starbucks-Java Chip- I will have one of these when I feel like having an icy blended cold drink.

Gasoline's Cappucino- Must have it whenever I go up to Look Out Point

Illy's espresso- The killer..best ever Italian coffee..recommended by my Italian boss.

Wong Kok's Tiramisu- Totally sweet and creamy, I like it.



I guess coffee will be a part of my life now.


Tomorrow's my primary BFF's wedding. Will upload pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment