Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Attitude

A right attitude brings you to great heights.
It applies to everyone, to anything, everywhere.

I went to 6 pharmacies today, 2 Alpha and 4 Health Lane.
The purpose was to conduct product training with the staffs there.
The attitude of their managers and their staffs corresponded to the sales of their products.
The pharmacy with the top sales for fisioline shows efficiency, enthusiasm and they are all very friendly. To the contrary, the ones that didn't sell much shows negative attitude-like blaming the smell of the product and blaming the price of the product.

In one of the pharmacy, I complaint about the placement of fisioline's display (as it was not in its proper position), the manager immediately defended her staffs. In the end of the day, I know I was being too fussy about it and I should always listen before I start to complaint. The fact was, the display was placed in that way to make it easier for the staffs to promote it.

I learned that I should always understand the whole situation first before jumping into conclusions and mistaken others.
Also, to appreciate other people's effort and not to be too stringent.


More to be experienced.



And, I'm meeting Carrol Tan from Watson this coming Thursday.
If all goes well, (fingers cross), fisioline and re-code will be selling in all Watson around Malaysia.


Lastly,
Thank you Terrence Lee for your GPS direction today,  you are the king of Kepong and Jinjang!!LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment