Monday, July 12, 2010

What a day

I sold a total of 135-1 litre milk and 73-2 litre milk todayyy. Vli was very pleased with the sales so I think I can get more commission. Skipped lunch today but thankfully during dinner time, bc came with home cook food packed in a small container for me, with barley water and cake as well. *hearts him*!!=)

Subang MYDIN is a huge hyper market and mostly Malays shop there. The groceries there are sold at a much cheaper price and you can get ANYTHING you want from mydin, from food to lingerie, stationery to gadgets. The store room itself is like 3 floors high and probably the size of half a football field *no joke*.

I enjoyed my work these 2 days despite the extreme frustration of getting lost in Subang yesterday and was an hour late for work. Working for Vli is all about him trusting me. Without stress from him, I perform better. I can break at anytime, rest at anytime, janji dapat sales. Yesterday's sales was not too good but today, luckily the crown was huge and it was pretty easy to promote the milk. Kids just love it and they go all manja-manja like "Mak, nak susu....nak beli...NAK NAK NAK" and eventually the parents have to buy it because they'll cry if they don't get it.

Anyway, some weird stuff happened today.
There's this 37 years old- air cabin crew guy who actually approached me and said whether he could see me work while waiting for his mom to shop.
So I said "ok", honestly thinking he was kiling time.
Then he suddenly said "you must have catch a lot of attention here because its hard to find such attractive promoter in a place like this. Do you know I bought the milk because of you?"
Then followed by the usual stuff like where you live, what are you studying right now, how old are you....
And then his mum came. I can't believe that he told his mum: "Mak, pergilah tengok lain-lain dulu" then he continue to linger around my booth.
He even asked for my number in which I refused to give. Thank goodness bc came just in time so that I ignored him and became all lovey with bc. He kinda get the message and he left. LOL

And here are the only 3 pictures I took during the standard chartered marathon voluntary job.





No comments:

Post a Comment