Friday, July 9, 2010

Over coffee and lime juice

Met up with Chong Yeow today and had a long chat over Oldtown hazelnut white coffee followed by Mamak limau ais.
It has been so long since we last met and I complaint about how fat he is right now while he complaint about how bad my eyebags are.
I considered him a good old friend of mine, one of my best guy friend.
He has always got this charming smile and chubby face which looks very adorable.=)
We chat from work to relationship, from hobbies to food and places.
It was a good long chat.
Glad to know he is doing well and has plan to continue his studies.
We promised that next time when we meet again, he'll be doing his ACCA and I'll be working in a law firm.
I guess our friendship is build to encourage each other.
He taught me alot today.

So I wanna say "thanks for being a good friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment