Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Craving for Thai seafood

Gonna eat Thai seafood toniteeee...
Black pepper crab, egg fried rice with sweet and sour sauce, spicy seafood tom yam and kerang bakar.
My mouth waters whenever I think of it.
To mend grandpa's broken heart, I'm going to treat him tonight.
Also to mend my broken heart for not able to go Redang.*CRYYYY*
Anyway, my parents are going on behalf of me and bc. Freeeee spontaneous holiday for them.*ish ish*
My dad was all excited about it yesterday and I'm just glad someone went on behalf of us so that our money is put into good use.
Its like an early birthday present for my mum and dad.

Goodbye sun, sea, sand, hot guys in bermudas and hot girls in bikinis.=(
Been looking forward to Redang since before exam and now its gonna be another long waiting....


I'm gonna stop blogging about it coz it makes me unhappy.


But I know what comes first, so I'll be fine.


Can't help feeling unhappy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment