Thursday, July 15, 2010

Beeeeee-sy

Woke up this morning after another "spontanous* night yesterday and thoughts just stream into my head.
Patrick called and said that tuition classes start tomorrow night 8pm-10pm.
Youth camp meeting on Saturday morning followed by tuition in the afternoon and cousin's outing at night.
Sunday would be church, tuition in the afternoon and bbq party at my place at night.
So many things to do and I'm not ready with the list of things to buy for the bbq and the transportation informations in which I need to find out for the youth camp.

The list of things to buyyy...
-paper plates
-paper cups
-plastic fork and spoons
-tissues
-chicken wings
-lamb
-sweet potatoes
-sausages
-marshmallow
-ramly burger meat
-fish
-fuits (watermelon most probably, or honeydew)
-balloons
-bbq pit
-charcoal
-ais batu


Did I left out anything??

Gonna go for briefing at Kelana Jaya later..
and
I'm gonna be a teacher in a centre tomorrow!!!!super excited. maybe I'll make the class stand up and call me "teacher amy, good evening" before the class starts. ^_^...and at the end of the class "Thank you teacher amy"..WUAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!XDXD

Few busy days ahead!!


I love to be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment