Friday, July 16, 2010

Broken

My IKEA billy cupboard broke down yesterday night.
And my brother who tried to fix it broke my glass photoframe.=(
Now my whole table is piled up with books and it looks horribly messy.
Mum gonna nag when she comes home tonight. She just got this disorder that whenever things are messy in the house, she'll get all angry and annoyed.
She loves my long hair but hates me dropping hair around.
But...hair dropping is out of my control right?
Sometimes, I felt so irritated when she scold me because of the amount of hair I dropped. The scolding that I get is as if I just got a tattoo or tried on estacy...T_T...do I deserve that??
But I'm used to it.
I'm a dirty and messy person. My notes are NEVER organised and you can tell my character through my ugly handwriting. But thanks to my clean and tidy mummy, I always maintain my room neat.

I got to say that my mum is one incredible mother. Although she nags alot sometimes, her love for the family is undeniable. Work, cook, support the whole family...cleaning up the mess I've always get myself into-car accidents!!!=P
She is always willing to sacrifice for me and my brother. Letting us have the best in life...she finds it happier to spend money on us than on herself.*hearts her*


*I have no idea why my post started off with a broken cupboard and now I'm blogging about my mum..








Gonna go to IKEA soon to get a new cupboard and I'm missing those raspberry cream biscuits already.

No comments:

Post a Comment