Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to my blog

It has been so long since I last blogged, not because I don't want to but simply because I prohibit myself from blogging until I fnishes my CLP examination.
I had to stop for a minute or two to figure out my e-mail and password before I could enter into my blog dashboard.=P.

Now that CLP is done, I would like to share about the experience I had during exam.
Usually, I drank coffee almost everyday but this time I substituted coffee with my daddy's chinese tea which works even better. I think coffee do not help me completely, it just keeps me awake when I'm sleepy. Drinking coffee seems to transit the wave to my brain that it's time to get serious and study. It's more like a kick start catalyst paired with what called the placebo effect.

The paper that I worried the most was Civil, which happens to be my first paper and I was so relieved after Civil was done. Spent the longest time studying for Civil and thank God it paid off. I think the most stressful moment was 2 days before the exam, when I find myself holding back my tears because everything seems to tell me that I'm NOT ready for CLP at all. I remembered walking into my brother's room and politely asked him whether I could cry infront of him for a while. But he was so tired after his work, guess he had no time to hear my cry and comfort me, so he turned me down. As an alternative, I went straight to the toilet and let my tears flow....
Asked God for guidance and help with my knees on the toilet floor...

Besides Civil, PP was the second bulk killer. 5 subjects in 1 paper-2 days time!
Seriously PP was my 4th paper and I kinda self declared MERDEKA after PP which will explains why I did badly for my last paper-Evidence.=P

To cut the story short, above all, I'm VERY VERY glad that it's done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment