Thursday, August 11, 2011

Random thoughts

Again...spent hours watching Korean Drama and it's true that most of the Korean artists had gone through plastic surgery.
The perfection of their eyes, their straight and high nose, their seductive lips, their slander body and those sexy boobs.
Is beauty so desirable that you'll spent bucks and bucks, going through that intense pain to get prettier?
What if all women in the future goes through plastic surgery, and all get that perfect look? Wouldn't they all look the same?
Then you'll get texts like "Hey, I saw you the other day at the mall!"
And you'll reply "Oh that's not me, that's just some other girls that happened to choose the same eyes,nose, and lips as me."



Visited Karen again today, made her my favourite Aglio Olio spaghetti. She likes it and said it was better than the previous one.
Spent 2 hours there and headed home.
I am now stuffing myself with Guilinggao because I felt that my body is quite "heaty"

Don't wanna fall sick in Tioman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment