Monday, June 6, 2011

When it's time to study

When you set your heart to study,
The phone rings a few times and next thing you know, you have your whole week filled with gatherings, dinner and yumcha session.
Wednesday night, I'm going out for dinner with Boon Lim and 2nd round with my high school SBS mates.
Friday night meeting up with ex colleagues and oh yes, I always look forward to meet miss Ida Ng.
Saturday night, I'll be attending brother Amos's wedding dinner with Boon Chong and sunday, I have to replace my brother in his work at Low Yat because he's song leading in church.



Maybe I should just switch off my hp and stay away from FB next week.

Really....really need to kurung diri and study.
If not, I'll be seeing Mr Sukhdave again......NOOOOOOOOO...

No comments:

Post a Comment