Sunday, June 5, 2011

Darling's 24th Birthday

I celebrated Bc's 24th birthday last sunday (a week ago) and here are the pictures.
I hope that Bc will have countless birthdays to come and I will be celebrating with him every year until we're too old to celebrate.
I love you Boon Chong,
for everything that you are and everything that you made me become.

Lunch at Levain.
Spotted an oil painting in Levain.
I want this in my living room!

Dearest and his beef lasagna.
One of the best we tried.=)

Starting the day afresh with orange juice.
Not so worth the price I paid, you can see how diluted it was.

I had creamy mushroom spaghetti.


After lunch, we headed to Pavilion and wanted to watch Kungfu Panda but the tickets were all sold out!
We then went to Berjaya Times Square, hoping to get tickets there but it was all sold as well.
If you can't get tickets in Time Square, you can forget about other GSC cinemas.

Since we're so free, we headed earlier to Leonardo's.
Reached there around 5.30pm and we're the first 2 customers of the night.

Located at Bangsar's housing area, this is a restaurant away from the crowded and congested Jalan Telawi.
Besides Leonardo's, there are a few posh restaurants and tea places along the same roll of shop houses.

Leonardo's dining room and wine loft.
A fine dining concept restaurant and Leonardo Da Vinci inspired.
FYI, this place is owned by a lawyer.
Service there was fantastic-maybe because there's only 2 of us there.
But still, 5 star services with fine food...will definitely re-visited Leonardo's.
Amy and Ramjit's Pasta-recommended by Sharmane.

The ambiance of the restaurant.
Dark maroon curtains and brick walls..

Darling enjoying his dinner.

Mamma Mia pizza.
Very crispy thin crust with raw beef and vege.
Extraordinary!

After our early dinner, we went to KLCC and wanted to visit Aquaria.
But we were late and it was closed.
Heavy hearted walked around KLCC for a while and headed back to our own sweet home.

Actual day-30/05/11.
Celebrated his birthday in his house.
Specially made an oreo cheese cake for him that turned out not so much of a cake but a pudding instead.LOL.
Still, I'm sure he did finished all of it.=)

24 years ago, God created this special person for me.
Although I took things for granted and screw up in the past, he still forgives me, accept me and believes in me all these years.

I can't express how grateful I am to have a soulmate like you.
Our relationship is beyond love and I fall for you whole heartedly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment