Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine

Okie, it's my last day of work today so I'm very very free to blog today. So this post is gonna be all over the place because I'll just blog whatever that comes to my mind.

I had a wonderful dinner with my girlfriends yesterday at d'italian kitcehn-Jaya 33. The food there was superb, especially their carbonara pasta. Everything was good except the fact that I put on 1 kg this morning. Yesterday was our first triple date together and I think we annoyed the crowd there because we just can't stop taking pictures.=)

Just to share how I celebrated my Valentine.
At first, Boon Chong said he's going out with his colleagues during V-day, so I decided to ajak my colleagues to my house on V-day and bring them up to look out point. But then one day before V-day, he told me that his plans were cancelled. Too bad, I've already ajak all my colleagues out on V-day so I proceeded with my agenda. During V-day around 5pm, a delivery of roses was made to the office, and I was at the customer service counter and was the first one who spotted the delivery girl with the bouquet of roses. In my heart, I was wishing that it was for me (every girl want to be given flowers...don't deny it!!) but...........it was for Elizabeth!!!*jealous*

Anyway, my colleagues and I jammed like 1 and a half hours after work to my house. Bet now they know how far Cheras is and how torturing is the jam from Cheras to PJ and back. When reached, they were all exhausted but still we decided to go for a mid night movie-No String Attached. Went online and booked the tickets, everywhere was fully booked but lucky enough, we managed to book 6 seats at Pavilion 12.30am. (2nd round from front)

We had an expensive valentine dinner eating chicken chop that cost more than RM30 at look up point but the company was good. Boon Chong joined us subsequently and I was surprised to find sekuntum bunga ros on his car seat when we leave look out point and headed to Pavilion. Although I knew that the sekuntum bunga ros is bought by BC having been approached by some random flower seller that wish to earn some extra bucks during V-day, I am truly thankful and happy!!

My V-day ended with me walking half dead out from the cinema and my night started once I got into BC's car. Slept all the way back, can't even remember how I ended up next morning on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment