Friday, February 11, 2011

Top 20 things I WANT to do after 16/02/11

1) Climb Bukit Tabur.
2) Sleep whole day, wake up and watch drama, then sleep again, wake up and watch drama.....*repeat*
3) Go for a short trip, either up to Genting or to the nearest beach.
4) Grocery shopping- learn to cook more variety of pasta.
5) Hunt for new tuition students.
6) Go to Sungai Gabai falls.
7) Marathon movie day, I wanna try to watch 3 movies back to back.
8) Save money and spend RM1000 in a day *so wish I could do this*
9) Work on my secret plan.
10) Yumcha with friends at least 2/3 times in a week, meet up with my old friends.
11) Exercise everyday and lose weight.
12) Attend some part time courses.
13) Prepare for Bali trip.
14) Organize night-outs, once in a month with my lovely cousins.
15) Learn to bake from Ee Mun.
16) Buy a 5000 pieces puzzle and finish it in a week.
17) Re-decorate and re-organize my room.
18) Draw and paint.
19) Buy piano pieces and play my favourite songs.


And of course, Study.

No comments:

Post a Comment