Monday, February 14, 2011

Impromptu presentation

I just had an impromptu presentation infront of CEO(s) from Myanmar and Cambodia.
Good news is...Zuccari products are entering into both of these countries.
Bad news is....I'm leaving the company and I won't be able to experience the future progress.
I have mixed feelings, a part of me feels happy to resume my student carefree life without much stress (only exam stress) but a part of me feels bitter to have to pass down and leave.
Wednesday is my last day and I WILL enjoy my last day of work to the fullest.=)
I've been in Frontier for half a year. In this half a year, I met some amazing friends..ahem..yes, especially Ida Ng and I've learn so much knowledge that I couldn't gain from reading books alone.
I love the flexibility that this job offers, the opportunity and the ability to take risks.
Organizing road-shows had taught me to be more organized, to turn this messy girl into a planner. Plannings are very important to ensure smoothness of the whole event.
There are also many "first time" in Frontier, first time using the fax machine, first time doing sales and marketing report, first time drafting out budgets for road-shows, first time presenting products into pharmacy.....
Colleagues in Frontier have been very nice to me, there are inevitable office politics but I always learn to avoid and stay out of it. It's simple-just stay neutral and don't back stab. =)
Ohya...and I'm more health conscious now. Good thing right?


I think I will definitely miss my colleagues.
And the free Zuccari hand cream I get to use.=P

No comments:

Post a Comment