Friday, February 18, 2011

Finally...I went to Broga!

Finally, me and my friends went up to Broga Hill for the very first time.
It was a much easier hike compared to Bukit Tabur but it is definitely more slippery because it was sandy and the foundation of the hill-the rocks were smooth, unilke Tabur that is made of Quartz.
The view at the peak was breathetaking, and of course we made it for the sunrise!!yeah!!I'm glad that all of my friends made it for sunrise.
After the hike, we drove to Kajang for Satay. It was my first time in Kajang and the Kajang satay was good-especially the beef satay. They serve a variety of satay, mutton, beef, chicken, even fish and duck.

Then we headed home and I had a long siesta.

It's now 4.45pm and I'm wondering what to do tonight.
I'll start studying next week, so perhaps I'll go for a movie later or go shopping or finish up Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom or go for a jog. I don't know....*GOSH!!I Love THIS FEELING- THE DON'T-KNOW-WHAT-TO-DO-NEXT-AND-CAN-DO- ANYTHING-I-WANT -FEELING*
This feeling probably gonna last for another 1/2 days then I'll start to feel bored.
That's me, I can't be left with too much of free time. I remembered crying after SPM because I have nothing to do. That explains why I'm always multitasking and doing a lot of things at the same time.





Meanwhile, I'll enjoy this care free feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment