Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finally, its done..but yet another begining.

Hey people..
I'm not sure whether anyone would come across this blog again coz its so dead.=(
Finally, I'm infront of the computer, relieved and stress-free...Exam has finally gone pass and its done.My second year LLB-part one. Although I didnt do well for my last paper, I manage to see it through and leave everything else into God's hand.
After the exam, went to leisure mall-dragon-I for lunch. The only good dish was the shanghai siu long pao, the rest was bad. Their standard had dropped so much that I couldn't convince myself to give them any other chance. The worse part is its expensive todine there. Totally not worth my money.
Speaking of money, I've been spending money like nobody's business..I wouldn't tell you what is the amount I've used coz it'll definitely shock you out. Luckily, I'm using my own money and not my parent's money...it did makes me feel better.
Last night, went to pavillion and celebrated mun, jo and alex's birthday.
We are suppose to go to this italian restaurant in City Square but apparently, City Square was run-down (which none of us know). So we detour to Pavillion instead.
There were 16 of us all togother and 2 of Virata's friends joined later on.
After much debate and contrary intensions, Melissa helped the gang a big favour by insisting to go TGIF.
I ate TGIF's 2 course meal, boneless chicken for appetizer and cheese chicken for main entree. The boneless chicken was too salty but the cheese chicken was fine. Others ordered mac and cheese, which was damn good and melissa's jack daniel chicken was awesome. TGIF's pasta deserved a try too.. its good...=)
After the meal, we went for second round to this sports bar at pavillion-rain forest.
The DJ that night managed to get Ee mun and Alex to stand and sing for all of us..Ee mun was forced to drink blow-job after her 2 songs and Alex couldn't really sing..Jolene chicken out by escaping home with Leonard..haha..It was all fun!!!
Seet started dancing and Mel asked to join in the dance which I refuses coz I dont think Im a good dancer.
Alex, Virata and Randy did all these stunning dance style which are so gay...I couldnt help but laugh..
We are enjoyed ourselve very much..we deserve it after 3 weeks of hell.=)
We ordered long island tea and magarita, the magarita was so good that i keep drinking without realisation that I'm actually a bad drinker..hehe..so guess what happen??I got tipsy and high and started to feel dizzy. It was fine when I was playing pool, it was fine when mun was singing...but it got worse when I finished my 5th cup of magarita..then I asked Timothy to drive me home to Kepong as I was staying in Carina's place.
All the way to the car park, I couldnt walk straight..my vision was spinning and I felt like dancing..I bump into Terrence while walking and nearly hit the car park piler. All the way back, I was talking and crapping and laughing...Kesian Tim, terrence and vera who were in the car with me..hahaha..
Reached Carina's place around 2am and slept straight. I had a good night sleep, the first in 3 weeks..
Woke up around 6am and chit chat with my aunty in the kitchen..telling her all bout my night.
Suppose to go and take stock today but Angie changed it till tomorrow...Carina has to make her passport to Krabi and her bf is picking her up soon..
Terrence did a big favour by offering me a lift back to Cheras from Kepong and he picked me up around 10.15am....suddenly I have this craving for spicy food so we ended up in The Garden's flying chillies..
We ordered pineapple rice, phai thai noodle (damn good) and green curry beef (speechlessly good)..
Went to Roxy and finally I bought the roxy bag that I always wanted..30% off this time so its okie i guess..bump into carmen and xiao wen in roxy.
After that, we went back to leisure mall and watch Terminator. I was all confused about the story at first and overall its a good one..=)
Came home and slept. Woke up, ate dinner...and I'm here..=)
Although I have 3 months of holiday ahead of me, I could foresee that I'll be very busyyyy...
Things Im gonna do
1) Youth activities and planning for the 2nd half year
2) Tuition
3) Make up course
4) trips..=)
5) Hazel Mazel
6) alot of thinking to do..
~cheers~
I'm back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment