Friday, June 12, 2009

filling up the spaces

I've been at home for the past two days watching movies after movies.
I've watched Eragon, Cinderella story, Ladder 49 (damn touching),
Pirates of the Carribean 1, Open season...
I'm still enjoying my holidays but I know I'm gonna get bored very soon.
Besides watching movies, I've been travellling to the post office very frequent until the guard and the lady incharge of the pos express counter could recognise me..good thing for me because I receive a better service from them.=)
Last night, I went to this make up centre organised by Amway company to be Karen's model for the night. Thought it might be boring but ended up I'm enjoying myself. Got a free eye-brow trim (to save my current one) from the teacher because I complaint about Karen trimming off a patch of my eye-brow..lolz.XP
Then the teacher was telling me I got nice eyes, long lashes, bushy eye-brow...It was all so funny..After the make up, the students must give their model a hair-do but I insisted not having one. All I did was tied a bun as usual, let loose my bangs and I'm all set. Karen was abit upset because I didn't allow her to touch my hair..Would love to share the pictures I took with you guys but unfortunately my Lumix camera battery is failing me.. Couldn't charge my battery, gonna get a new battery which I think would cost alot. *sad*
After the make up and hair-do, the models are suppose to do a CAT WALK!!!Karen DIDN'T tell me anything about a cat-walk..OMG..and guess what I'm wearing..???flats..
But thanks to Miss Veet, atleast I know how it goes..so it wasn't that awkward but again cat walking with flats is weird..lolz
Anyway, I'm gonna start my make up classes next week. Every thursday 7.30pm... So Grace, I'm so sorry I need to move your tuition time..=(
Girls in the youth be prepared to be my guinea pig ya!!!I'm gonna take you all one by one and try my skills on you...*evil laugh*..like I've always like to do..make up for people!!!Besides make-up, I'll be learning how to do facial as well..so you let me make up for you, you'll get a free facial session!!!!great bargain isn't it??hehehehe.
Ohya, another thing I wanna do during this holiday is to learn guitar. Anyone volunteer to be my teacher??Text me ya!!I'm a good student. Hope so I could learn it fast and able to serve on stage end of this year(provided I got the talent). Gonna perform a song for Karen during her wedding if everything goes well.
There's just so many things I wanna do during this holiday that I don't know where to begin.
Coming up youth programme highlights (july-august)
1) Movie evening to raise fund for church building
2) Tracking- David+ Ivan take charge
3) Singing competition!!!
I'll brief you all this coming saturday at my place.
Now that I'm back, make sure there's no slippers on stage, be punctual when you are serving on stage, remember to pray before every practice and be ready to reach out!!!Don't feel shy about bringing new friends to Christ!!
See you all very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment