Monday, June 15, 2009

Another tag by David.

Copy and paste and put your own answers in. The purpose of this is to get to know your friends better and it’s so much fun! Here are the rules: Post this list on your profile,in notes,replacing my answers with yours. You can add the notes tab to your profile page.Tag 25 people to do the same thing. Do you like your ownself ?- Do you like anyone ? Yes..I like alot of people..!!=) Who do you hate the most ? no one Who is the last person that you be with? My brother What brand do you love the most ? Pull and Bear, FOS, Miss Selfridge Since when you lost your first kiss ? Sweet 16 Who is the last person you texting with ? My primary school friend-kascy Western or Chinese will you choose ? WESTERN definitely. Your birthday you wish to have ? A pocket full of shooting stars..=) Who you wanna be with ? Jesus Christ-I wanna ask him tons of questions. You wish to have? A new fragrance... If you're 21 now , what will you do ? I am 21 rght now.. Do you want to married ? YES!!! What type of guys/girls you like ? Kind-hearted, understanding and loving. Red wine or Cocktail ? Cocktail-magarita Turkey sandwiches or Double Cheeseburger ? I want BOTH Which snacks do you love the most ? I don't like snacks. Lunch or Dinner ? Dinner..hehe Day or night ? Day-love the sunray!! Single or in a relationship ? I'm in a relationship. What do you want to try right now ? Try sky diving.

No comments:

Post a Comment