Monday, May 18, 2009

moments and confusions

1 more day till my exams..=)
My feelings???
Nervous and excited..I hope to score well this time but I'll just do my best and leave everything else to God..
Many things had happen within these few weeks and all of it seems so dramatic to me..I realise that anything could happen to anyone, things that you hold on to, your principles and beliefs may sometimes be fathom by your own frailty.
I've come to know myself better, realising how strong I can be if I allow myself....
To stop ignoring the facts of life and to face it boldly..though reluctantly, I know where I stand and what I want in life.
Every cross junction in life, you make your choice and bear the consequences that follows..there is no right or wrong in particular, but be sure that you follow your sound mind and never your heart.
Love is...
Love is when someone cares
Love is when someone shares
Love is when someone sacrifice their every own for your sake
Love is when nothing else matters...
Its amazing to see how love works in the lives of others...the sacrifices and detriments that one made for the sake of the other..I'm touched and moved by you because you have love me for who I am despite all my inequalities..
To know me and to accept me...
To embrace me and teach me...
To let me know the very essence of Love
...Selflessness...

No comments:

Post a Comment