Sunday, October 2, 2011

Overheard

That very night, I overheard something that bothers me.
It makes me felt so small and powerless because I'm not in any position to change anything. I felt incapable and a little frustrated on myself.
Although I can't change the way you think, or the way you're acting but everything happens for a reason. If I could accept the fact and adjust myself into our situation, why are you still feeling so uncontented?
And if you do feel this way, why are you not doing anything to fix it and allow yourself to continue on this self destruction?

I know I should not ask why because I'll never find the answer.
But what I truly wish is to give you a good life and make you happy.
All I want is for you to be happy and I'll try my very best to make sure that you are.
What I overheard broke my heart and I have to pretend I did not hear anything because I do not want to voice out and hurt you again.

I hope you'll see the pressure you bestow on the people around you.
Yet everyone wants the same as me, everyone wants to make you happy.





So please, be happy because your smile is what drives me on.
Your smile has a way to tell me that I can do better.



Your dreams I know, and they're in my heart.
Each of them!
I WILL make your dreams come true.


But not yet, not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment