Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Hilton working experience

Stayed 3 nights in Deluxe+, room 2209 with Natalie.
I was literally jumping for joy when I saw the bathtub.=P

For 2 nights, I was watching TV in the mirror while soaking in the bathtub overlooking the night view of KL central. *now, this is what I sign up for*

The view from the toilet.

My lunch box during the lunch symposium.=)
there's always plenty of food food food while working.
That's why I'm 50kg now!!

Ballroom B while the conference is going on.

Hilton-where plums are as big as apples.

Snacking on grapes and berries during tea time.yummy and healthy!!

First event job working with my little brother.=)
Ivan at 6th floor-poolside.

The last night, the whole event team were treated to Iketeru, a fine dining japanese restaurant located at the 6th floor.
This is our appetizer.

Salmon skin sushi roll.

More and more sushi...

Raw Saba fish. This taste really really good. RM90/plate

Tempura.

Lisa and Rachel.=)

My very first Wagyu Beef experience.
Taste like heaven!!!

Me and Natalie!

Crazy moments captured!
This is probably after a few rounds of sake.

The meal was nicely ended with black sesame ice-cream.

=D

Hilton's pool that links to Le Meredien's.  

Wet lab where I witness heart surgeons dissecting pig hearts right in front of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment