Friday, January 28, 2011

Too happy to stop...

I've been going to the malls everyday this week and I can't stop buying new clothes/bags/shoes/accessories for the new year.

When I didn't get any dress, I tell myself that I need a new dress.
When I got a new dress, I tell myself one is not enough.
When I bought 3 new dresses, I tell myself...there is 15 days of CNY...
Hence, it is still not enough.

Then I don't have any new shoes.
So I bought a beige wedges from Cotton On, but I tell myself...I need ballet flats.
While I'm supposed to shop for ballet flats, I ended up buying a pair of gorgeous lace heels.
Hence, I still need a new ballet flats.


My CNY wish list goes on and on...
I think I will only stop shopping next Thursday, which is the first day of CNY.



Till then, everyday is shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment