Sunday, January 16, 2011

Raymond & Celinn's big day

I attended Bc's ex-colleague's wedding dinner yesterday night at One Bangsar Banquet. The restaurant fits about 30+ tables and the whole restaurant was filled with lighting, even their walls and pillars were decorated with lightings. The ambience was good but the food was average.
I met a lot of Bc's colleagues from Colgate Palmolive and Permanis-all his superiors...because he was the only graduate trainee invited for the wedding.
It was quite an experience...and I met Speed Mart 99's founder-he sat at the same table with us!!=)


Table 18- lucky number.







2nd round-La-Bodega at BSC to meet up with Jin Yu who came back from UK.
My night ended with my favourite cocktail-Lime margarita...
I think that La Bodega serves the best lime Margarita in town!!


No comments:

Post a Comment