Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday morning

It's sunday morning and the streets are all clear and smooth.
People are driving in slow pace, enjoying their morning journey.
Out of no where, there comes a Gold Wira, speeding at approximately 110km/h, from slow lane to the fast lane, and from the fast back to the slow lane(which ever is faster). The driver would be this petite chinese girl, with one hand texting and the other hand on the driving wheels.
I am she.
On a sunday morning, rushing to class.
Every Saturday night I'll tell myself, "Amy, be punctual tomorrow."
But the NLP never works.

Old habit dies hard.
I'm used to being late way back in my high school days..
My name WILL be called EVERY TIME there's denda.
And I end up staying back after school picking up rubbish, washing the toilet, cleaning the drain etc (what ever I was told to do)

It's not a good thing being late.
People thinks you are an attention seeker.
I do feel shy everytime I'm late.
But after so many times being late for class, I actually feel WEIRD turning up early for class.*not good*

Dear friends,
I promise I'll make it an effort to come to class on time.!!
I think perhaps some of my friends have already save "Amy, where are you?" in their templates to be used everytime there's class..=P

I hope that next Sunday, I'll be driving my Gold Wira, enjoying my journey to college, no rush no hurry.
Sip coffee before class starts and at least do not need to sit way at the back of the class, listening to some girls gossiping about how hot my guy friend is *not knowing that I actually know the guy they are talking about* and smell their smelly feet!!!ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment