Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The healthy people

I'm feeling good today, after whole day of rest yesterday.
Just a little flu, but nothing else.
Work was fine, things are great and I've nothing to complaint about.
Some drama here and there, a new colleague and an e-mail that made my day.
A purchase order from Bodytone.=)
What more can I ask for?

Had my lunch at Jaya Noodle House, there wasn't much choice for me because I'm still a sick patient in my colleague's eyes. I so wanted to order that tasty bowl of curry mee that goes perfectly with those delicious hot and spicy sambal belacan, but it was forbidden. So I settled with a bowl of wan tan siu kao. (prawn dumpling noodle).

Talking about my colleagues, most of them are nutritionists and Ida too graduated with a degree in nutrition *that kind of thing*, so they very much hated fast food and would try to avoid oily or fried food as much as possible. For a glutton like me who adores burgers, it is hard to survive among them.
Elizabeth will even comment on our meal sometimes, "too much carb", "not good, no protein", "oh...thats fat."....it makes me feel bad.

Ida would bring fruits to office every single day. Grapes, apple, plums etc and snack on it after lunch.
Me? I hardly have any vegetables on my plate during lunch.
And my boss doesn't like her staffs falling sick, she'll go like "how can you fall sick? eat more supplements!"
Everyone just seems so perfectly healthy around me.
Even the customer service's Siti said she lost 20kg after working in Frontier!!WTH?

Share your constipation problem, and get laugh at like a joke.



Despite living among these healthy group of people, I still gain weight.





Hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. the grapes very sweet...right? hahaha.
    anyway, i am not a healthy freak,ok. i do eat fried foods, just that i don;t eat them in front of you. i wanna set a good example for you amy tan. : ) see... how nice your colleague is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much...lolz.indeed a very nice colleague.
    yaaa...that day you suddenly say you feel like eating KFC

    ReplyDelete