Friday, September 16, 2011

Public hoilday and he is away.

For the past half a year, public holidays are days when I spend time with Boon Chong but today, he is away for a short team building trip to Gopeng.
I thought I could spend sometime with my family since it's my mum's birthday today but they left while I was still sleeping.=(
So I'm left with nothing to do at home and if you think waking up at 2pm is unbelievable, let me tell you this, it's 3pm now and my brother is still sleeping!!

We celebrated my mum's and aunt Jackie's birthday yesterdayat TTDI, had a great time with my family!
I actually bought 8 packets of candles but we've only used up 2 packets.Jo Han was more keen playing the Iphone than lighting up candles with me.

After celebrating my mum's birthday, I rushed to Bangsar for Randy's birthday. Another year older and wiser!
I need to say that I truly cherish all my friends I met in BAC. These years we've been together, although I have some closer ones to me but I treasure all of them in my heart and hope that our friendship will last forever!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment